In-Store Tile Quilt Wall Hanging
Join us at Homemade to learn the technique of how to make a Tile Quilt Wall Hanging. You'll learn how to make a winter scene come to life with a tile background in the night sky. We provide you everything you need for the top of the mini quilt and you bring the batting and backing.
Class is taught by: Sue Fiddes
- A mix of blue fabric for the top of the quilt to create your tiles
- 1 spool of blue Invisafil for stitching your tiles onto the background
- 1/4 yard for binding fabric
- Precut silhouette of Santa and his reindeer
- Template for the silhouette of houses
- Backing Fabric that measures : 22" x 27"
- Batting : 22" x 27"
- Tweezers are helpful
- Black Sharpie
- 1 1/2 yards of Heat n Bond lite
- Small Scissors and Big Sharp Scissors
- 6 1/2in x 24" Ruler (or similar size is fine)
- Rotary Cutter
Note: We have classroom machines upstairs that you're welcome to use during the class. Or you can bring your own machine to the class to work with.