Long Arming for your Hexi-Snowball - 2023 Quilt Retreat
You've worked so hard piecing your quilt, we can help you quilt it to take it to another level! The cost includes the shipping label to send us your quilt, have the quilt longarmed and shipped back to you, all trimmed and ready for you to complete the binding. The Longarm fee also includes the batting, thread and two different quilt patterns to choose from.
There are two ways to get your Quilt Quilted by HomeMade!
- You contact us when you're ready to have your quilt Longarmed. We'll email you a shipping label, print the label and adhere it to a box for shipping.
- Press, then pack your quilt top and backing fabric.
- When your quilt is finished we will ship it back you all all ready squared up and ready for binding.
- You get to choose between two patterns for your quilt. Rosemary or 6 Petal Flower (See attached pictures)
- Please select which pattern you'd like in the drop down menu.
- Bring your quilt into the Homemade Shop at 637 Norris Court in Kingston
- Bring your pressed Quilt top and backing fabric.
- We provide the thread and batting! (or we'll use what's provided in your kit)
- You can choose between two quilt patterns when you arrive at the shop.
- We call and let you know when your quilt is ready for pickup :)