A small size seam ripper with a fine blade. It comes with a clear plastic cap, safety ball to protect fabric and is made from hardened steel to last a lifetime. This tool is indispensable for removing unwanted stitches.
Medium size seam ripper.
Approx. 4" (opened, with cap on bottom end)
- Use this handy tool to rip seams quickly, cut buttonholes open, and remove stitches neatly
- Feature safety ball to protect fabric from accidental cuts
- The hardened steel, fine blades will retain sharpness
- Quantity is ideal for making sewing kits for students or for sharing in a group of sewist and crafters
- Clear plastic cap functions as handle and as a protector when storing